Monday, February 9, 2009

My Sister

Ok, so I am so excited. My sister has been on my mind a lot lately. We have not always been close and have definitely had our share of difficulties over the years. Anyways, I asked her tonight if I could send her a Book of Mormon and she said yes. She said she prayed the other night because she feels like she has hit rock bottom and she prayed for help from Heavenly Father. We have had a great talk this evening and I asked her to pray for guidance from Heavenly Father about the Book of Mormon and that if the Missionaries did visit her, to please give them a chance to share with her the message that they had. So, please keep her in your prayers.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome!! You are such a fabulous missionary, Sandra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a WONDERFUL experience! Sometimes it seems like these moments in our lives will never come, but when they do... AHHHH... what a blessing!

    I will be praying for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sandra! I was wondering if you still use this blog. I saw on Jamie J. that it said Larson Private. So I was just wondering if you started a new one so that i could delete this one if you do not use it anymore. Thanks Meg

    ReplyDelete